Ocena wątku:
  • 0 głosów - średnia: 0
Przydatne linki,Nie działa
Witam.
Proszę o wyrozumiałość mój pierwszy temat(jak nie tutaj to kasacja)

Przeglądałem właśnie stronkę z Waszymi propozycjami przydatnych narzędzi i stronek.
Nie ma odpowiedzi z https://eddb.io/.
Przestało to być aktywne?
Może moja lokalizacja jest problemem?
Chyba że ktoś ma podobną stronkę do wyszukiwania tras handlowych?

Proszę o łagodny wymiar kary Biggrin
Odpowiedz
Tak, eddb spadło z rowerka, a trasy (i znacznie więcej) możesz sobie wyszukać choćby inarą.
Odpowiedz
Niestety EDDB zeszło ze sceny o czym informował sam jego  twórca:

Dear EDDB users,

when I started developing EDDB over 8 years ago, I never thought that the site would become so big and successful. What impressed me the most was the incredible community of Elite: Dangerous. This was also the reason why I remained loyal to the EDDB project for so long. I have always found motivation to continue developing EDDB, even though I haven't actively played the game for years.

Now after 8 years, however, I have to acknowledge that my life has changed and my focus is now on other things. It is therefore with a heavy heart that I have to announce that EDDB will soon cease operations. Of course all user data will be deleted completely.

I will not publish the source code of the site, because the quality leaves a lot to be desired and does not meet my current standards. However, I am willing to sell the domain eddb.io to interested parties. Serious offers are welcome to be sent to themroc@eddb.io.

I know that the decision to shut down EDDB is bad news for some of you. I hope you understand that the work and responsibility required to run EDDB can no longer be done by me.

In any case, I want to thank you for the fantastic time I have had in this community. The EDDB project has given me a lot and will definitely not be forgotten.

Fly safe o7 themroc"
Odpowiedz
Przykre , przydawało się  Sick
[Obrazek: hEwp3B1.png] [Obrazek: 57086.png]Qui desiderat pacem praeparet bellum

Odpowiedz