Star Citizen 2.0 PTU test
Oto co dostałem na email:
Cytat:Star Citizen Alpha 2.0 PTU: Crusader Playtest Invite

Greetings everyone, we hope you are having a fantastic week and we have big news for you!

If you are receiving this email, you have been specifically invited to the Public Test Universe (PTU) to playtest Star Citizen Alpha 2.0 which features the very first elements of the Persistent Universe in the form of the gas giant Crusader and surrounding areas. These locations include Port Olisar transit station, Covalex Shipping Hub, Security Post Kareah and many scenic asteroid fields, comms arrays and research satellites that our team has been hard at work on.

This also includes our new Avenger variants, the first iteration on FPS, Multicrew technology, interior physics grid, quantum travel, IFCS, EVA, missions, and so much more. 
As we want to stress test the new content, we’ve disabled Arena Commander and ArcCorp for the time being.

F4, Elite i jeszcze to... Nie wiem w co grać Smile
Jak już ogram to podzielę się tu wrażeniami
Odpowiedz
Zrób kilka screenów ze SC chętnie pooglądam ich świat.
Odpowiedz
Sorry ze nie ma obiecanego mojego filmiku ale cóż alpha jest nie stabilna i co rusz wywala się... Aczkolwiek samo łaszenie po startowej stacji i patrzenie przez szybę na startujących innych graczy robi klimat Wink
A tu macie wrażenia gościa któremu było dane potestować chwilkę:

Trochę na temat misji i fps:

Odpowiedz
Z tego co się do tej pory naoglądałem i nasłuchałem SC mi się po prostu nie podoba. Może zmienię zdanie jak będzie wersja finalna ale na razie... nie
Odpowiedz

Odpowiedz